-
January 26th, 2006, 02:52 AM
#1
Inactive Member
As soon as you save up the money what are your next top orders from AG.
As Im ordering Felicity's stable, patriot, and both of her new tea set things tomarrow, and hopefully some dress forms too, I won't be ordering again for a little while. But next top ten hopes are.....
1. Felicity's carriage
2. Felicity's new Armoire(this would finish off my nonretired Felicity set..then I can start on Jess....I can't wait for a whole world)
3. Jess's starter set
4. Jess's tree swing
5. Jess's PJ's
6. Her berry boots...I think this will be all of Jess's items then.
Then I'll prob. either move onto completing my Kaya collection...I have all of her accessories except her foods and crafts kit and then NONE of her clothes. Or then Ill work on the rest of Felicity's items, but they are all so expensive these days we'll see. What are your AG Collection expansion plans for the future?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks